Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday time

Things I am doing today:
1.  Cleaning dust from the boat.  Again and again and again.
2.  Visiting with my in-laws.
3.  Making sure the girls don't a) overdose on chocolate, or b) fall off the boat as a result of their sugar-induced madness.
4.  Pretending the painters aren't still in the v-berth.

Things I am not doing today:
1.  Writing brilliant blog posts.

It's holiday time chez Papillon.  I don't think I'll have time for an update this week, so you'll just have to make one up for yourselves.  Let me get you started: think paint overspray and Erik wandering around with a razor blade, scraping paint off the teak and swearing in a constant stream.  Holiday hilarity!


Enjoy the season, everyone.  I'll be back in a week or so.


If I had a Santa hat this big, you can be sure Papillon would be wearing it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to all of you
Love Grannie & Poppa

Kate said...

Merry Christmas All!! Love K and B

Anonymous said...

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!
Maialen.

 
Google