1. Cleaning dust from the boat. Again and again and again.
2. Visiting with my in-laws.
3. Making sure the girls don't a) overdose on chocolate, or b) fall off the boat as a result of their sugar-induced madness.
4. Pretending the painters aren't still in the v-berth.
Things I am not doing today:
1. Writing brilliant blog posts.
It's holiday time chez Papillon. I don't think I'll have time for an update this week, so you'll just have to make one up for yourselves. Let me get you started: think paint overspray and Erik wandering around with a razor blade, scraping paint off the teak and swearing in a constant stream. Holiday hilarity!
Enjoy the season, everyone. I'll be back in a week or so.
|If I had a Santa hat this big, you can be sure Papillon would be wearing it.|