Monday, December 17, 2012

When Family Comes to Call

Dear Readers,

Please excuse the lateness of this post.  My cousin came to visit this weekend.
My cousin came to visit this weekend and we went sailing.
My cousin came to visit this weekend, we went sailing and he and his wife got seasick.
My cousin came to visit this weekend,we went sailing, he and his wife got seasick and we had four young kids aboard.
My cousin came to visit this weekend,we went sailing, he and his wife got seasick, we had four young kids aboard and three of them spent Saturday night throwing up.

Yes, that's the one.


Dear Readers,

Please excuse the lateness of this post.  My cousin came to visit this weekend,we went sailing, he and his wife got seasick, we had four young kids aboard and three of them spent Saturday night throwing up.  I will write a more complete post soon.

Yours sincerely,
Papillon Crew

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I shudder at the thought
Love Mom

Kate said...

You got to see family and went sailing :)

Love Kate

p.s. hope everyone is better now

 
Google