Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Once Around The Park

My dears, we are so busy here on Papillon that I hardly know which way is up.  I haven't collected my brilliant thoughts together into a post.  Well, I'm sorry.  Instead, I give you a photo roundup of what we have been doing lately.

We've been playing in the rain...



Using the grinder and making a dusty mess...




Doing crafts...

Making more messes...

Enduring a temperature drop to 25 C and acting like it is a cold winter's day...



And attending Hallowe'en parties with friends.






Phew.  I'm tired just posting all that.  I'll aim for something a little more text-based next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello!!
As I see, you have had a very good year!
your photos are wonderful!
I hope your second year of travel is equal to or more (not sure if possible) beautiful than the first.
best wishes,

Maialen.

 
Google